Yoga in Andalucia
With Bridget Woods Kramer
and Leela Miller
16-23 September 2017
– 3 daily yoga sessions shared by two great teachers (asana, pranayama, yoga nidra, restorative, meditation)
– 3 delicious vegetarian meals with gluten- or dairy-free options
Santillan is an Andalucian paradise dedicated to yoga. It boasts a farm of 30,000 sq meters of peaceful countryside, surrounded by the silence of the mountains yet with beautiful sea views. Santillan provides a first class fully equipped yoga room accommodating all styles of yoga, a salt water pool, gardens and special spaces for quiet reflection and connection with yourself and others.
Santillan is only 25 kilometers from Malaga airport, nestled in a hill in the Rincon do la Victoria, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Price per person
– Triple share, same sex £895
– Twin share £1100
– Single room/en suite £1400
– Massage, including Thai and Shiatsu
– Holistic Therapies (Facial, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Reiki and others)
– Flights and transfers
Bridget Woods Kramer and Leela Miller have 60 years’ combined yoga teaching experience within the UK and internationally. They teach people from all walks of life and with all levels of ability with humour, passion, care and dedication to yoga as a way of life, community and a healing art.
Getting there from London
Fly direct to Malaga, then transfer to Centro Santillan.
A 50% deposit secures your place. Should you cancel, the deposit is refundable – less £200 – only if your space can be filled.