Yoga Retreat in Andalucía, Spain
9-15 July 2023
– 3 daily yoga sessions shared by two great teachers, Leela Miller and Bridget Woods Kramer (asana, pranayama, yoga nidra, restorative, meditation)
– 3 delicious vegetarian meals with gluten – or dairy-free options
Santillan is an Andalusian paradise dedicated to yoga. It boasts a farm of 30,000 sq meters of peaceful countryside, surrounded by the silence of the mountains yet with beautiful sea views. Santillan provides a first class fully equipped yoga room accommodating all styles of yoga, a salt water pool, gardens and special spaces for quiet reflection and connection with yourself and others.
Santillan is only 25 kilometres from Malaga airport, nestled in a hill in the Rincon de la Victoria, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Price per person
– Ground and First Floor Single Occupancy: £1500
– Ground and First Floor Twin share: £1200
– Lower Ground Floor Single Occupancy: £1200
– Lower Ground Floor Twin Share: £985
All en suite
– Massage, including Thai and Shiatsu
– Holistic Therapies (Facial, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Reiki and others)
– Flights and transfers
Bridget Woods Kramer and Leela Miller have 60 years’ combined yoga teaching experience within the UK and internationally. They teach people from all walks of life and with all levels of ability with humour, passion, care and dedication to yoga as a way of life, community and a healing art.
Getting there from London
Fly direct to Malaga, then transfer to Centro Santillan.
To book email Leela:
For more information