This policy is for any trainings and retreats booked through the Bridget Woods School of Yoga. Any classes, workshops, trainings or retreats booked through a 3rd party, including triyoga.co.uk will have their own policies that should be explained to you by the 3rd party at time of booking.
- A refund (minus a 10% + VAT admin fee) will be made for cancellations made more than 3 months before the start date. For cancellations less than 3 months before the start date there will be no refunds or transfers unless:
- the course is full and your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured/pregnant and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases we will refund the fee, minus a 20% + VAT admin fee.
- If a training or retreat is cancelled you will be offered either a refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
- We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- We reserve the right to cancel a training or retreat for any reason. Whilst we would only do this in exceptional circumstances that mean we are unable to offer the course as advertised, or if there are insufficient numbers to make it viable for the teacher taking the workshop. Should this happen, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of the course. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the course, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellations.