Join Bridget together with friends and teachers Sonal Thakrar, Henry Morgan, Mark Ruck and Miles Joseph for this nourishing Easter retreat for mind, body and spirit. This is a daytime only retreat at triyoga Camden.
It is said spring is the re-birth of the radiant dawn. Invite your soul to rest in the balance between letting the slumber of winter fall away and new energy rising up.
This is a retreat to re-set, and is designed to re-calibrate body, mind and spirit to cleanse, re-balance and up lift. During each day of this retreat, Bridget will begin with mindful, playful vinyasa yoga practise, infused with pranayama, followed by a practise for the soul.
It will be a mix of energising vinyasa, cleansing pranayama, recalibrating crystal sound bath soothing restorative and nurturing Thai massage moves. To nourish, re-connect to your true essence, laugh and feel uplifted ready for the next cycle of the year.
THE RETREAT YOGA SCHEDULE INCLUDES:
Friday 7th April 10am-4pm
The Friday session will be an opportunity to cleanse, and will include:
– a heating, cleansing practice with pranayama, bandhas & mudras
– a meditative floor work practice with meditation, followed by the very talented Sonal Thakrar’s rebalancing crystal sound bath
Saturday 8th April 10am-4pm
The Saturday session will be an opportunity to strengthen, and will include:
– a flowing warrior practice to strengthen the whole body finishing with pranayama
– balancing the morning’s practice with soothing restorative practice and yoga nidra led by Mark Ruck & Henry Morgan, followed by a meditation with Bridget
Sunday 9th April 10am-2pm
The Sunday session will be an opportunity to be playful, and will include:
– a playful practice of twists & inversions (poses will be adapted for all abilities)
– a nourishing Thai partner practice with Miles Joseph
Come and learn skills to release tension and nurture your friends and family.
YOUR ACCOMMODATION & FOOD
This is a day time only retreat, no accommodation or food included.
£180 all weekend or £70 per day
DOES NOT INCLUDE
Travel to and from triyoga Camden
Accommodation or food.
triyoga Camden, 57 Jamestown Road London NW1 7DB. Closest London Underground stations Camden Town (Northern line) (5 min walk), Chalk Farm (Northern line – Edgware branch) (10 min walk), Camden Road (Overground) (10 min walk).
To enquire/ book contact triyoga: further details/booking / email@example.com