20th April – 19th May 2018 *exact dates to be confirmed*
Bridget Woods Kramer & Ananda Leone
email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the overwhelming success of the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2017 – 200hr teacher training in Bali, Bridget and Ananda will be returning to Ubud in 2019 to run another 200hr Anusara teacher training.
Our training is inspired by the deep desire to share our passion for yoga. We bring together more than 60 years of practising and teaching. Bridget & Ananda are connected by the same tantric root in a unique fusion of traditions.
The focus of precise physical and energetic alignments in the asanas inspired by Anusara yoga.
The diversity and joy of pranayama inspired by Yoga Sadhana.
Whilst participating in this 200hr Yoga Alliance accredited teacher training you will undoubtedly connect
with your heart & inner self in a very special way learning how to experience life more fully.
This 4 week intensive Yoga Teacher Training will be made up of an Anusara immersion and teacher training with the bonus of 30 hrs of Pranayama. It is Yoga Alliance UK and Yoga Alliance US accredited.
Anusara yoga & Pranayama & 30hrs Yoga anatomy
Yoga principals (how to structure & teach a class)
08:00 – 10:00 hatha yoga (Surya namaskar, Vinyasa, asana)
10:00 – 11:00 pause (breakfast)
11:00 – 13:00 hatha yoga ( pranayama, bandhas , mudras, sat karmas)
13:00 – 15.00 pause (Lunch)
15:00 – 17.00 theory (Philosophy, Anatomy and Didactic)
17.00 – 19.00 hatha yoga ( Hands on , partner, Therapy)
19.00 – 20.00 pause (dinner)
20.00 – 21.00 satsang (mantras, meditation)
• Hatha Yoga Asanas: definition, symbolic, structure, alignment, analyse, contra indications, effects, variations, counter poses, adjusting.
• Bandhas: the pelvic floor and core muscles, mula bandha, core stability, energy flow, abdominal core, uddyana bandha, jalandhara and jiva bandha.Bali 200 Hour Teacher Training
• Surya Namaskar: variations for all levels, corrections.
• Sat Karmas: nostril cleansing, stomach cleansing, colon cleansing, nerve cleansing diet, silence.
• Meditation: how to teach, how to support the inner experience, inner view as a way to communicate with ourselves, the responsibility of a teacher, intuition.
• Anatomy: introduction to main bones, joints, ligaments, muscles and tendons Body motions: flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, rotation etc Asana analyse, a deep understanding of the body language
Principles of teachings Anusara’s 3 As and Universal Principles of Alignment.
Philosophy The law of karma and its understanding, Panca Kosha – the five bodies, Chakra – the anatomy of the subtle body, Mantras – a way to express joy and life, and how to learn Sanskrit and the voice in a funny way, Samkhya – a cosmology based in a scientific approach to the vibrations, and Tatwas Vedanta, the experience of God’s grace in here and now. Tantra, the realisation of the divine in everything and everyone, the base of the yoga philosophy, and how to integrate this knowledge in our daily life.
PREREQUISITES (contact Bridget to discuss)
Minimum one year yoga experience and regular yoga practice
A recommendation letter from your yoga teacher.
What is the inspiration behind your decision?
Recommendation letter from your yoga teacher.
Price is TBC for this training. This includes full training and food at our beautiful venue (with pool) but not flights or accommodation.
Accommodation is available in deluxe on site accommodation at TBC, or in very reasonably priced rooms/guesthouses/bungalows nearby.
Please fill out the Application Form
For further info email email@example.com
This Teacher Training Course is recognised by Yoga Alliance USA & UK.
Bridget Woods Kramer School of yoga YAUK registration number is : 10373
Bridget Woods Kramer SYT YAUK registration number is : 932